There have been several changes in my gear and vision since 2014.
Here’s what I’m doing in 2019:
1) I’m still using Sony for my main cameras – Sony a9 & Sony a7 III.
2) I’ve also added a Fujifilm 50R camera body for portraits.
This is a magic camera – all my lenses became wider with an increased depth of field (everything multiplies by 0.79). I attach my old Canon lenses to the 50R via a lens adapter.
3) I shoot photo and video at the same time (I use the Sony a7 III for the video and a9 for photos), then I take a still from the video (4K, Hslog) and make a video from the photos from my a9 (I shoot 20 frames per second and stick all the images together in Premiere CC).
4) I upgraded my computer and my SD cards. I now have 3x 256Gb Toshiba Exceria Pro, 2x 128GB Sony G, 1x 128gb Lexar 2000x and Sandisk 512gb.
5) Most of the time I use native Sony lenses: Sony GM 24mm f/1.4, Sony GM 85mm f/1.4, Sony 35mm f/1.4, Sony 16-35mm f/4.
6) I’ve started shooting 360 degree videos (GoPro Fusion) and sometimes take a still from the 5.2K video.
7) I’m still using my projection lenses.
What’s in the picture?
Sony a9 + 24mm GM f/1.4, a7 III + Batis 18mm f/2.8, Fuji 50R + Nikon 105mm f/1.4
Sony a7 – conversion to infrared 720nm filter (+ Sony 55mm f/1.8)
Heliar 12mm f/5.6
Mitakon 50mm f/0.95
Sony 16-35mm f/4
Sony GM 85mm f/1.4
Sony 70-200mm GM f/2.8
Gaumont Kalee 241mm f/1.9
Projection lenses (gold and silver)
Benoist Berthiot 75mm f/1.8
Super Kiptar 115mm f/1.7
Super Kiptar 95mm f/1.6
Old Delfinor 105mm f/1.6
Meopta 90mm f/1.2
Viltrox video studio led 25x10cm
Flash light with a zoom
Monopod (carbon fiber -no-name from China)
Monopod Telesin for GoPro Fusion
IR remote for Sony
Sony grip GP X1EM
Acrylic Mirror Clear Plexiglass
SD cards – 3x 256Gb Toshiba Exceria Pro, 2x 128GB Sony G, 1x 128gb Lexar 2000x, Sandisk 512gb